Chris Jeffery, Director of Small and Medium Law Firms at Thomson Reuters Legal, discusses the issues arising from a recent Thomson Reuters Legal survey of Small and Medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and their experiences with legal service providers. He analyzes how lawyer-client relationships can be improved to drive greater revenue.
- COO & CFO Forum: The legal industry is learning to do hard things October 29, 2020
- Meeting a lawyer’s need for psychological security: Why safety is more important now than ever October 28, 2020
- How to normalize work-family policies usage within workplace culture October 27, 2020
- CURIOUS MINDS: Law firms need to adopt a 21st century mindset, says Salesforces’ Wei Chen October 27, 2020
- Setting C-Suites for Sea Change: Reevaluating Work-Family Policies and Workplace Culture Toward Greater Employment Equity & Inclusion October 26, 2020