HONG KONG—Stuart Fuller, the Global Managing Partner of King & Wood Mallesons, speaks with LEI Chairman Ralph Baxter about how the firm, which was created out of a merger of three firms to become one of the largest law firms in the world, deals with integration issues and operating on a global scale.
- COO & CFO Forum: The legal industry is learning to do hard things October 29, 2020
- Meeting a lawyer’s need for psychological security: Why safety is more important now than ever October 28, 2020
- How to normalize work-family policies usage within workplace culture October 27, 2020
- CURIOUS MINDS: Law firms need to adopt a 21st century mindset, says Salesforces’ Wei Chen October 27, 2020
- Setting C-Suites for Sea Change: Reevaluating Work-Family Policies and Workplace Culture Toward Greater Employment Equity & Inclusion October 26, 2020