HONG KONG—LEI Chairman Ralph Baxter talks to Robert Cutler, chief executive partner of Clayton Utz, the largest independent law firm in Australia, about the firm’s restructuring along practice group lines last year, its branding and marketing strategy, and the business model the firm has chosen to pursue.
- COO & CFO Forum: The legal industry is learning to do hard things October 29, 2020
- Meeting a lawyer’s need for psychological security: Why safety is more important now than ever October 28, 2020
- How to normalize work-family policies usage within workplace culture October 27, 2020
- CURIOUS MINDS: Law firms need to adopt a 21st century mindset, says Salesforces’ Wei Chen October 27, 2020
- Setting C-Suites for Sea Change: Reevaluating Work-Family Policies and Workplace Culture Toward Greater Employment Equity & Inclusion October 26, 2020