HONG KONG—LEI Chairman Ralph Baxter talks to Lucien Wong, Chairman and Senior Partner of Allen & Gledhill, the largest and one of the most prominent law firms in Singapore, about Singapore’s importance to the Asia Pacific region’s commerce, financial services, and legal industries.
- COO & CFO Forum: The legal industry is learning to do hard things October 29, 2020
- Meeting a lawyer’s need for psychological security: Why safety is more important now than ever October 28, 2020
- How to normalize work-family policies usage within workplace culture October 27, 2020
- CURIOUS MINDS: Law firms need to adopt a 21st century mindset, says Salesforces’ Wei Chen October 27, 2020
- Setting C-Suites for Sea Change: Reevaluating Work-Family Policies and Workplace Culture Toward Greater Employment Equity & Inclusion October 26, 2020