The Thomson Reuters Institute, in proud association with ILTA, is pleased to present the opening installment of a two-part thought leadership webinar series on technology and the modern workplace in our remote, pandemic-tinged reality.
The pandemic has dramatically forced companies and organizations to make rapid adjustments to their operating procedures, including the establishment of remote work from home arrangements for all, if not a vast majority of professional services workers. However, transitioning operations from an office environment to fully remote settings with physically dispersed teams requires agility, sound collaboration, and business continuity planning. This discussion will closely examine how new applications and innovations in remote work arrangements are successfully bringing workers “closer together” and redefining the ways legal professionals are managing business operations. Key discussion points include:
- Cross-functional and intraorganizational collaboration while remote
- Best practices in spurring collaboration and connectivity for disparate professionals
- Ensuring information governance and data privacy amidst digital collaboration
- Reimagining remote workspaces
- Supporting a surge in work from home
Sign up today. Online registration now available.