The Thomson Reuters Institute, in proud association with ILTA, is pleased to present the closing installment of a two-part thought leadership webinar series on technology and the modern workplace in our remote, pandemic-tinged reality.
The pace of technological advancement and innovation across all industries and market sectors shows no sign of slowing. Consequently, it is vital that companies and organizations stay ahead of the curve on new technology innovations that will directly or indirectly have an impact on both their business and competitors. This lively webinar program explores:
- Organizational challenges of accelerating change;
- Managing change fatigue and user adoption challenges;
- Maintaining business continuity and disaster recovery for cloud/SaaS;
- Evaluating the efficacy and value of new and emerging technologies;
- Testing and managing integrated systems
Joseph Raczynski, Manager, Technical Client Management, Thomson Reuters
Dave Dowsett, Global Head, Emerging Technology, AI, Strategy & Innovation, Invesco
Steve Gotz, Partner, Financial Services, Silicon Foundry
Brianna Hinojosa-Smith, Director of Legal, Digital & Technology, Yum! Connect
On-Demand Recording Now Available | $24.99 USD
On-demand access expires 365 days from date of purchase.