CPA, Tax Partner, Tax Technology Unit Leader, Crowe LLP
Ms. Hurd is the Tax Technology Delivery Unit Leader. She leads development of proprietary tax solutions, including solutions leveraging machine learning and robotics process automation. Ms. Hurd has nearly thirty years delivering tax compliance and consulting services and has focused the last several years building a comprehensive service delivery platform. She is also the inventor of the Crowe Tax Risk Assessment & Control (C-TRAC®) Solution.
Ms. Hurd’s experience includes:
• IRS Audit Counseling and Defense
• Conducting internal and external trainings on tax-specific and process improvement topics
• Developing proprietary tax technology solutions within all areas of tax including federal, state & local, international and indirect taxes. These solutions either streamline process or generate significant tax savings.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor of Science, Marketing
• University of Illinois at Champaign | Urbana, Illinois
• Certificate in Accounting
• Northwestern University | Evanston, Illinois
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)