Chris Jeffery, Director of Small and Medium Law Firms at Thomson Reuters Legal, discusses the role of efficiency within small law firms, and how the drive for increased efficiency affects performance and the ways in which small law firms can look to increase profitability.
- Meeting a lawyer’s need for psychological security: Why safety is more important now than ever October 28, 2020
- How to normalize work-family policies usage within workplace culture October 27, 2020
- CURIOUS MINDS: Law firms needs to adopt a 21st century mindset, says Salesforces’ Wei Chen October 27, 2020
- Setting C-Suites for Sea Change: Reevaluating Work-Family Policies and Workplace Culture Toward Greater Employment Equity & Inclusion October 26, 2020
- The court must go on: Lessons learned on conducting virtual mediations October 26, 2020